Can I request an extension for filing my corporation tax return?

Yes, requesting an extension for filing your corporation tax return in the UK is possible if circumstances out of your control have interfered. If you require additional time to complete and submit your return, you can formally request an extension. To request an extension, you should contact HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) as soon as possible and explain your situation. HMRC may grant you an extension if they deem your reasons valid. It’s important to note that each request is evaluated on a case-by-case basis, and there is no guarantee that an extension will be granted.